This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts – A simple, yet flavorful fall breakfast! Pumpkin donuts baked to perfection and covered in cinnamon sugar!
I can’t believe it is already fall! It doesn’t feel like it’s fall unless it is filled with all of my favorite seasonal flavors like pumpkin! To celebrate, I decided to make these Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts for brunch and wow, they are so good! I had mine with a cup of coffee with my new favorite creamer, International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice! I love how it makes my coffee taste just like a spice of pumpkin pie, it really is the perfect way to start the day!
I popped over to my local Walmart to grab everything I needed to make these donuts from the pumpkin puree to the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice. When I was grabbing the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice right in the creamer department, I saw their other new flavor, International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup and I knew I had to get that too! Of course I want my coffee to taste like a REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup! Yum! There is also an International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice variety too that I can’t wait to try out!
These donuts are so easy to make and really taste wonderful! Have you used a donut pan before? It’s one of my favorite things to use right now, it makes donut making so easy! I used the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice right in the batter to give a bit of extra flavor and then decided to cover the donuts in a sweet cinnamon sugar coating to take them to a whole new level!
Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cloves
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 4 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice, pumpkin puree, and butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Add in wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Transfer batter to donut pan using a spoon. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into one and it doesn’t come out wet.
- After the donuts are removed from the oven, melt butter for coating in a bowl large enough to dunk a donut in. In another bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Take a donut and place in bowl filled with butter and coat both sides. Transfer to cinnamon sugar and make sure it is completely covered with the coating. Transfer to cooling rack.