This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlantBasedGoodness #CollectiveBias
Caramel Apple Baked Donuts – Start your day off right with these wonderful dairy-free apple donuts with a delicious homemade caramel glaze!
I can’t believe it is already the back to school season! As I go into another year of college, I am already thinking of ways to make my day smoothly such as fun breakfast and lunch ideas! These donuts are the perfect way to start the day with all of your favorite fall flavors! I love caramel apples, I think they are so delicious and fun to get so I took those flavors and turned them into a donut. What could be better, right?!
These are also dairy-free and made with Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles, 4-pack! They are a new favorite treat of mine as I love the flavor, it has a nice hint of caramel that pairs wonderfully with the nutty flavors along with being an excellent source of calcium and having saturated fat. Along with the caramel flavor, there is also Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Bottles, 4-pack which is also shelf stable so it doesn’t take up any precious refrigerator space while still tasting fresh! I know my refrigerator is always super full so I try to stock up as much shelf stable stuff as I can, just popping in one bottle at a time into the fridge to chill before I drink it or use it! I keep a whole bunch on hand so I don’t have to worry about running out too!
I popped over to my local Walmart to pick up everything I needed for the donuts. The Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles, 4-pack were right in the shelf stable milk section. Very easy to find!
Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles are perfect for busy mornings where I can grab a bottle along with a Caramel Apple Baked Donut and run out the door! Breakfast is so important, it is a key part of staying full and focused in class! If I don’t eat a filling breakfast, I can’t concentrate on paying attention and taking notes in lectures!
Caramel Apple Baked Donuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup finely diced apple
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk with Caramel Bottles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray donut pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, applesauce, sugar, and vanilla. Mix well before slowly adding in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir well.
- Add in apple and fold in to batter.
- Transfer batter to pan, filling almost all of the way up. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and vanilla. Slowly add in milk until it is a nice and thick consistency.
- Allow donuts to fully cool before covering with glaze.
Make sure to download Ibotta to earn $1 when you buy one Silk® Single Serve Bottle variety!