This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SahaleSnacksatTarget #CollectiveBias
Cranberry Chicken and Pecan Wrap – A delicious lunch ready in just minutes! Made with shredded chicken, apple, pecans, and a creamy cranberry spread!
Now this is one tasty wrap! I just love the combination of flavors in it, the apples, cranberries, pecans, and chicken really work perfectly together! It feels like fall in a wrap! The thing that really took the wrap to a whole new level was the Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix in it! These pecans are just wonderful, they are roasted pecans and whole cranberries with a bit of orange zest and a pinch of pepper! It is such an addicting snack!
To get everything I needed for this wrap, I popped over to my local Target. The Sahale Snacks are located right in the nut aisle, they were super easy to find! I ended up picking up not just the Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix but also the Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix. They sounded too tasty not to get!
In addition to the Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix and Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix, there are also Honey Almonds Glazed Mix and Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix! I can’t wait to pick those up next time I am at the store, I am so hooked on Sahale Snacks right now! I love that their products are Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, and really changing snacks one bite at a time with their innovative flavors!
Pecans are my favorite snack, I love cooking with them and making recipes that highlight them (like my Slow Cooker Pecan Pie) but I hadn’t used them in a sandwich or wrap before! They add such a nice bit of texture and flavor!
Cranberry Chicken and Pecan Wrap
Makes 2 wraps
- 1 cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced apple
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 oz Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix
- 2 large tortillas or wraps
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and honey. Once that is fully combined, add in cranberries and stir them in.
- Transfer spread to wraps and make a nice, even layer of it in a line all the way across the tortilla. Layer with chicken, apple, and and Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix.
- Fold two opposite sides of the tortilla inward and roll to make the wrap!