Cranberry Sunset Margaritas – Celebrate with these amazing cranberry margaritas! Made with cranberry juice, fresh lime juice, Agavero Orange Liqueur, and Gran Centenario Tequila!
It’s 5 o’clock over here at my house so of course, I’m making margaritas! Margaritas have been a favorite drink of mine for years, I love limes so it’s only natural that I love margaritas! My new secret ingredients to the perfect margarita are Gran Centenario Tequila and Agavero Orange Liqueur and I don’t think my margaritas will even be the same again! They really take them to a whole new level!
Agavero Orange Liqueur is a tequila based liqueur that is Gran Centenario’s perfect partner! I tried out Gran Centenario’s Reposado and now I am so excited to pick up their Plata Tequila next time I order from ReserveBar! Plus, can I just say how gorgeous these bottles are?!
I thought pairing the orange and lime flavors with cranberry would be the perfect margarita for the fall! Most people think of margaritas as a summer drink but I want to make them all year round! Cranberries always are a fall favorite flavor at my house and they definitely are tasty in a margarita!
I made this into a blended margarita but feel free to experiment and make it over the rocks too!
Cranberry Sunset Margaritas
- 1 1/2 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup Gran Centenario Tequila (I used Reposado)
- 1/2 cup Agavero Orange Liqueur
- 2 cups ice
- 2 lime wheels
- Fresh cranberries
- Combine cranberry juice, lime juice, Gran Centenario Tequila, Agavero Orange Liqueur, and ice in blender. Blend until well combined.
- Pour into two margarita glasses with salt lined rims with lime wheels. Drop a few fresh cranberries into glasses for an extra pop of color.