Creamy Carrot Cake Dip – All of your favorite carrot cake flavors, in dip form! It’s super easy to make and perfect for Easter!
It’s carrot cake season! I’ve been trying to jam in as much carrot cake stuff as I can before Easter because it’s just so good! Between this and my Carrot Cake Mug Cake, I have been in carrot cake heaven. I also whipped up some homemade cinnamon pita chips to dip in but pretzels would be great for dipping too! Sadly, I could only eat a little bit right when I made it as I had a beautiful cinnamon roll from a local restaurant for breakfast and that was all the sugar I needed for today! I’ll be eating the rest for lunch the next few days!
Between making this, the homemade cinnamon sugar pita chips (with a post coming next week hopefully), and making my last Blue Apron meal (Chicken “Under a Brick”), it has been quite the busy day! I had to work, go to Walmart, and then immediately start on all of that today but am looking forward to sitting down to watch one of my favorite movies this evening with a nice cup of green tea! Perfect way to end a lovely weekend filled with movies and delicious food!
Check out the video!
Creamy Carrot Cake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Use a hand-mixer or stir to combine.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
- Do not get pre-shredded carrots, they will be much to thick.
Recipe adapted from The Speckled Palate