Fluffy Gingerbread Dip – Homemade whipped cream combined with cinnamon, ginger, and other delicious flavors. Perfect to dip your favorite cookies in!
I am so ready for gingerbread season. I put away my very few fall decorations and tossed out my goards the past week of so but moved in my Christmas decorations. Not that I have many Christmas decorations, just a plethora of hedgehog related holiday decor. It still makes me feel like the holidays are here though! Plus, we had the first major snowfall today and everything is covered in a light dusting of white which is just so lovely to look out my window and see. I wandered around for an hour taking pictures of snowy trees and such this afternoon because I was so excited.
But back to the dip, it is so good! I made it for Thanksgiving and it was a hit! My contributions to the meal included apple cider cranberry sauce and this dip and I was so happy with how both ended up turning out!
Fluffy Gingerbread Dip
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups of homemade whipped cream (cool whip would work too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Homemade Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a chilled metal mixing bowl, combine ingredients for homemade whipped cream. (Skip this step and the next if you opt to use cool whip)
- Use hand mixer on high and mix until it is light and fluffy.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients other than whipped cream and mix using hand mixer until combined.
- Add in the whipped cream and mix until combine.
- Store in fridge until you are ready to serve with your favorite cookie or graham crackers!