Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte – A fall twist on a classic drink! A flavorful hot spiced chai tea latte with pumpkin blended in!
Move over Pumpkin Spice Lattes, there is a new favorite fall drink right here! Chai Tea Lattes are already a very fall-ish drink but adding pumpkin to it makes it even better!
I am so happy it is pumpkin and apple season, it’s my favorite! Between apple pies, pumpkin pies, and every fall dessert out there, it’s by far the best season! I have been on a mission to make as much fall stuff as possible the past week so I’ve pumped out this drink, Spiced Chai Macarons, Slow Cooker Apple Butter, and Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal along with about four more recipes coming next week from soups to more pumpkin!
The weather up here is already chilly too with the first leaves beginning to change. It is pretty crazy driving past red and orange trees only days into September. I already pulled out my fall jacket and boots to keep warm on the walk to campus in the morning. Give it just a few weeks and I am sure we will have snow starting up again!
Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
- 2 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Take off heat and place tea bags in to steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add all ingredients to the saucepan and stir.
- Pour into blender and blend until well combined and smooth. Pour into a glass to serve.