Spiced Chai Tea Latte – A wonderful drink made with chai tea, creamy milk, and the perfect blend of spices! Grab a glass and enjoy!
Chai tea lattes are a weakness of mine! I just love the combination of flavors and it is one of my go-to drinks but I had never actually made one at home before! Now I don’t think I could go back to buying them at coffee shops! It was surprisingly easy to make too!
I whipped these up to go with my Spiced Chai Tea Mini Bundt Cakes and wow, that was the perfect combination of treats! My friend (and fellow chai tea fan) and I loved both of the recipes together! This chai tea latte is such an elegant drink. If you want to jazz it up, add some whipped cream and cinnamon to the top! I was so glad to be able to use these beautiful tea cups again for this, they looked so nice with the chai in them! They might look a bit familiar as I also ended up using them for the Lavender Lemon Earl Grey Ice Cream a few days back too.
Make sure to check out the Chai Monkey Bread coming out the next few days, it would be great with this too!
Spiced Chai Tea Latte
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Take off heat and place tea bags in to steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add all ingredients to the saucepan and stir.
- Pour through a fine, mesh strainer to remove any chunks of spices and pour into a glass to serve.