Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap – A flavorful wrap perfect for lunch! A creamy thai peanut sauce, chicken breast, shredded greens, green onions, and peanuts in a wrap!
Wraps are one of my favorite things to make for dinner right now! After I made the Cranberry Chicken and Pecan Wrap last week, I was hooked! When I had leftover Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken, I was just itching to try making a wrap with it! It just ended up so flavorful and delicious, I definitely will be making this again soon!
I paired this with a nice bowl of white rice with soy sauce and sesame seeds on top and it was such a great meal! I think next I want to try doing a sesame chicken wrap but I need to go pick up some more wraps before I make anymore, I am already out! I go through them a bit too quickly!
Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap
- 1/3 cup shredded chicken *see notes
- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Green onions
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer sauce to wraps and make a nice, even layer of it in a line all the way across the tortilla. Layer with chicken, broccoli slaw, peanuts, and green onions.
- Fold two opposite sides of the tortilla inward and roll to make the wrap!
- I highly suggest making the Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken instead of the individual chicken and sauce, it really lets all of the flavors seep in together and you have about enough chicken for about 5 wraps!