Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade – A tasty frozen drink made with lemon juice, vanilla ice cream, sugar, and ice! A simple Chick-Fil-A copycat recipe!
I am all in on making fun, frozen drinks right now! After the last two posts I did being a Piña Colada Lime Coolers and a Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee, I think I am a bit hooked! This week has been quite hectic, I am currently on vacation up north working on two exciting posts for next week in addition to this one between getting ready to go to Macy’s Culinary Council and another trip up north next weekend. It’s an exciting week, but busy!
Now to be completely honest, I have never been to a Chick-Fil-A. I know, shocking. When I am down south, I always try to go to Sonic and Bojangles and I just have not made it over to Chick-Fil-A. This same recipe kept popping up online as a tried a true version of the recipe so I trust it and either way, it is delicious!
This kind of reminded me of those frozen lemonades I would always get at amusement parks when I was little, only WAY better! Those were always my favorite snack to pick up at Cedar Point and King’s Island in-between going on rides! The addition of ice cream really takes this to a whole new level!
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in water and chill for one hour. This is to keep the ice cream from immediatly melting in the blender.
- Add lemon mixture and ice cream into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon.