This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ServeUpSummer #CollectiveBias
I can’t believe it is finally summer! I live in one of the snowiest cities in the United States because of the lake effect from Lake Superior so a bit of time where it is warm enough out to be outside is a really nice reprieve! We always try to celebrate summer with big gatherings with all of our closest friends and family coming over with their favorite dishes to share and it’s always a great time! For this years first gathering, I decided to make a good, old-fashioned peanut butter pie. Peanut butter is one of my absolute favorite foods and I just love cooking with it. Peanut butter pies have been made for so long in our family, I remember even my grandma whipping them up when I was little. It’s the perfect dessert to have after a big meal of cook-out foods like burgers, hot dogs, and baked beans. I think it’s my favorite classic American dessert!
Now this pie is only made with 5 ingredients. Crazy, right?! It’s just about the easiest dessert to make ever so you can just whip it up in the morning before any guests get there, set it in the fridge to keep cool, and then you just cut and serve! That’s it! By having such an easy dessert made, you can focus on spending more time with your friends and family instead of spending all day in the kitchen making food!
Before I made the pie, I popped over to my local Walmart to grab the ingredients. I knew I was going to use Peter Pan® Peanut Butter, it is my favorite peanut butter and I love that it is made with wholesome ingredients and jam-packed with lots of protein. OF course I want to pick ingredients that I can feel great about using (plus, I just really like the flavor too!). It was located in the same aisle as the other peanut butters, jams, and coffees. Very easy to find and there is a variety of variations from natural (which is my favorite) to crunchy!
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 9-inch graham cracker crust (pre-made)
- 1 cup Peter Pan® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package Cream Cheese (8oz)
- 1 container whipped topping (8oz and thawed)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter. Using a hand-mixer, whip until well combined.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar. Continue to whip using hand-mixer.
- Once those ingredients are well-combined, add in half the whipped topping container. Use a spatula to gently fold in.
- Pour peanut butter filling into pie crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- For garnish, either chop up peanuts or mix 2 tbsp powered sugar with 1 tbsp peanut butter together using a fork and then sprinkle on top. This is optional, but delicious!
Looking for some other great cook-out ideas? Make sure to check this out!
Want to pick up some Peter Pan® Peanut Butter? Hover your mouse over the jar below to buy some online!