Pepperoni Pizza Poppers – A quick and easy snack or meal with all of your favorite pepperoni pizza flavors! A dinnertime favorite at my house!
Pizza nights are a staple at my house! We rotate between Pizza Hut and Domino’s on Fridays but on the day in between, sometimes we need some more pizza! Instead of making a boring frozen pizza, I whipped these up one night and they disappeared within minutes! This is basically pepperoni pizza monkey bread as it is pull apart and it is perfect for dipping in extra pizza sauce! In addition to being a great meal, these would be a fantastic appetizer or even an after school snack!
My favorite pizza is definitely cheese with either pepperoni or pineapple after. I think it would be fun to experiment with these a bit more and make a hawaiian version with pineapple and ham too! What could be bad with that?!
This was actually a post that kinda got lost in all of my drafts, I made this about 4 months ago and was amazed to see how far my photography has come since! I had made these while the last school year was still going which is just so crazy!
Pepperoni Pizza Poppers
- 4 7.5 oz tubes of biscuits (quartered)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded italian cheese
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 5 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Transfer to muffin tin, filling each slot 3/4 of the way up to leave room for the biscuits to expand while baking.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving!
Adapted from Who Needs A Cape