Chai Spice Monkey Bread – Take breakfast to a whole new level with this monkey bread! A simple to make breakfast with all of you favorite chai spices!
I have been on a bit of a chai kick between my Spiced Chai Tea Latte, Spiced Chai Tea Mini Bundt Cakes, and of course, this Chai Spice Monkey Bread! It’s kinda one of my favorites! It had been way too long since I had made monkey bread and I think this is my favorite one I have had, I just loved the chai spices in this, it was an elegant spin that the whole family still loved! Perfect for brunch with a cup of coffee (or maybe even a chai tea latte!).
This is also a great fall recipe! Whenever I think of chai, I think of fall, it fits so well with all of the autumn flavors such as apples, pumpkin, cranberries, etc. I think next time I make this, I’m going to add in some apples!
Chai Spice Monkey Bread
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough (16.3oz cans)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and pepper. Drop biscuit pieces in and toss to get the biscuits evenly covered.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Place biscuit pieces in bundt pan. Pour brown sugar and butter mixture over the top. Place in oven and let bake 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before flipping the bundt pan upside down on a platter to remove from pan.